Sunday, April 11, 2010

Simply Adorned

I am so excited to share my new Simply Adorned Charm and inserts with you. My oh so awesome upline, Julie Salva, gave us a challenge last quarter, the ones that meet the challenge were treated to a wonderful breakfast and we all received a Simply Adorned charm and chain. We made 3 inserts for the inside and a really cute card using the Awash with Flowers Stamp set, I'll share that tomorrow. Ok are you ready to see?



I'm not quite sure why I waited so long... isn't is Sweet? The best part is you can make endless inserts to match every outfit you have with scraps left over from the beautiful cards and Scrapbook pages you are making, Wink Wink. I think these would make great Mothers Day gifts. Would you be interested in a Simply Adorned Class? If I have enough interested, we will make a fun class. Leave me comment, or send me an email and let me know.


To view the Simply Adorned line, Click here Occasions Mini Catalog pg 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment