Monday, June 28, 2010

New Catalog Excitement!!

Earlier this month the Girls and I went to visit my friend Shannon and her new baby Emma. So stinking cute!! I'll try to post a picture of them later. While I was there Shannon received her new catalog. YIPPEE!! It was so exciting to look at the new catalog together in person, instead of on the phone. We'd point an ooh and aah, like Getty little girls. :) Katie, my 5 year old, snapped this picture of us. If you look close you can see little Emma's head right above the catalog. She was all comfy cuddled up to her mommy!







If you'd like to ooh and aah over the new catalog, join us for my Catalog Kick off on Tuesday, July 6th. Email me (staceynjason_bowers@yahoo.com) for all the details, but hurry the deadline to RSVP is July 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment