Thursday, February 23, 2012

A procrastinator's solution

Yesterday I shared with you the My Digital Studio 30 Day Free trial offer. To be honest I have the software myself but don't use it as often as I could or should. But it does come in handy and I intend on starting to put it to more use.
This past Christmas I waited to long to get my Christmas Cards completed. Know the feeling? I know I'm not the only procrastinator! Anyway, I always like to include a picture of our girls on our card usually a wallet size.. So what was I going to do? I didn't have time to print out pictures cut them down, design a card, stamp, and assemble. My solution.... My Digital Studio! I created a card that had 3 pictures of the girls (I just couldn't decide), sent them to a local photo shop, picked them up, cropped them down and mounted them to a cardstock base and I was done! Turned out pretty cute don't you think?
This is what I sent to have printed. I cut it down to 4" x 5.25" and mounted the picture on Crumb Cake cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). Because I didn't have time to sign all my cards I included the greeting and signatures on the front. Lazy I know, but better than no card at all. Just so you know the card did not open, it was postcard style. It really was easy. Trust me, I am not that tech savvy and I can use it. For even more help Stampin' Up! has a whole website to provide ideas, videos, training and more. You can click here to check it out. http://mydigitalstudio.net/

Download your 30 Day FREE Trail and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment