Friday, November 27, 2009

Big Shot Offer From Me


In addition to the great Sale that Stampin' Up! is running I thought I would offer something for anyone that wants the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine. Anyone that orders the Dream Come True Big Shot Gift Pack from the Holiday Gift-Giving Guide (Receive 5 Free Decor Elements Pieces up to a $16.95 value each), Makes their own Big Shot Bundle (a $150 or more and collect host benefits), or just the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine from me between now and December 10th, 2009 will have their name entered in a drawing to receive Both the Texturz Impressions Pad and Silicone rubber for FREE (a $11.90 value). Use Both of these with Texturz Plates to create subtle patterns and designs on card stock, giving your project a delicate embossed background. I will draw a winner on Decemer 11th. (You do not have to be local to win, I can mail them to you).
P.S. If you plan on ordering $250 or more and do it before November 30 you can pick one Item* out of the Holiday Mini Catalog for $10. Movers & Shapers Curly Label, Holiday Windows, Table Setting, Top Note, O Christmas Tree pop-up, Stampin' Up! Bear, Beary Essentials,Beary Merry, and Kooky Spooky Dies are all included in this offer.

*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
** I will have to place your order for you to receive the item for $10.


P.S.S. I will be placing another order on Monday morning, November 30, 2009. If you are local and would like to add your order to mine to save on Shipping let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment