Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tags

The project I am sharing today was inspired from the catalog. I wanted to use all the stamps in the level 2 host set, Christmas Punch, so I came up with my own 6 compartment box.
If you would like to add a personal touch to your gifts this year then join us for class at my house on Tuesday, December 8, 2009. 11am-1pm or 5pm-7pm. We will make 30 tags (6 designs, 5 of each) and the box to store them in. I will supply everything you need except basic adhesive. Extra tools that my want to bring: scissors and Paper cutter with scoring blade (mine will be available, you will just have to wait your turn). Please let me know that you are coming by Monday Dec 7, so I will have enough supplies prepared. Bring a friend that hasn't stamped with me before and you both will make a bonus top note Tag! Class fee is $10. Hope to see you!





No comments:

Post a Comment