Thursday, December 17, 2009

Super Sale-a-Bration Marker Club Forming now!



I thought during Sale-a-Bration (SAB) it would be a wonderful opportunity to purchase the markers if you don’t already own them. I love the markers... and I’ll bet if you’ve used them, you do too! But at $125.95, I know that they can be an expensive purchase! So, to help with that during SAB, I’m starting a Super marker club...here’s how it will work! Three people join the club... I will order the markers plus 3 packs of Assorted 12 x 12 card stock (you choose what color family of paper you would like each month). Because the total of the order over $150, each Club member will get to take a turn being host and collect a level 1 host set and $15 in free merchandise plus you will each receive a SAB item of your choice each month. I will split the box of markers and you will receive 16 markers each month. Sounds a little confusing I know. I will break it down for you.

Each month you will receive: 16 markers, a pack of 12x12 assorted cardstock, and a SAB item (could be a free stamp set, pack of paper or a punch it’s your choice)

You will each have a turn to collect host benefits (to be determined by the order you sign up)

At the end of 3 months you will have: 48 markers plus the nice box to store them in, 3 packs of 12x12 assorted cardstock, 3 SAB items, a level one host set, and your choice of $15 in free merchandise.

Sound good? The cost will be $61.50 per month (this includes taxes and shipping for pickup only, contact me if you will need me to ship yours to you). Your payment, choice of paper and SAB item will be due no later than the 15th of each month. Contact me today if you want a spot in the club! The order you sign-up will determine what month you receive the host benefits. The deadline to sign up is January 5, 2010.  Club will start January 15th.

P.S. If you don’t want to be part of the club you can order the markers plus $25 in merchandise and collect all the same benefits and I will ship them directly to you!

P.S.S.  Know 2 others that want to be part of the club in your area?  Your orders could be shipped to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment