Monday, December 14, 2009

New Kit

I'm back!! I want to share the project my Stampers Club did this month instead of cards or a Scrap layout.  It is a Mini Scrapbook Album made with the Stampin' Up! Scallop Square Die and Big Shot.  And I am pretty proud of how it turned out.  I used the Just Beclause Stamp set (available until January 4, 2010)

from the Holiday Mini Catalog for the front and back.  As you can see I have hung mine on my Christmas Tree.  I am going to include some pictures from this Christmas inside.  I have a tin that I did last year with pictures of the girls... I can't believe how much they have grown!  I have a few extra kits if anyone is interested.  I am asking $15 for pickup or $20 with postage for this kit.  You will receive instructions, pictures of each page, plus all the materials, including Scallop Squares, Ribbon, jumbo eyelets, buttons, designer brad, Designer paper and extra cardstock for photo mats all cut and ready to assemble.  You supply the Stamps, ink, adhesive, and Crop-a-Dile or other eyelet setter.

If you have any questions let me know, and if you are enjoying reading my blog leave me a comment.

Have a great night!

1 comment: