Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ribbon Shares.

Sorry for the long absence, I'll try to do better.  :) The first round of my Ribbon Share is packaged up and ready to go.  If you would like to be a part of the next round click here to check out the details and let me know.  I will order as soon as the 5 spots are filled.  How do you like how I packaged them up?  I used the new Very Vintage Wheel (117693) from the Occasions Mini Catalog and rolled Close to Cocoa ink across Craft cardstock.  Then I used the Vintage Labels Sale-a-Bration set to make the label on Vanilla cardstock with Close to Cocoa ink for the frame and Chocolate Chip Ink for the "For You",  Punched with the Wide Oval Punch.  You can Receive the Vintage Labels set or any other Sale-a-Bration Set  by placing a $50 order (before shipping and taxes).  Click here to go to my Stampin' Up! Website, then Click on the "Shop Now" Button in the upper right corner to place an order or email me and I will place it for you. (If you already have a Demonstrator Please order from her/him).  I guess I'm off to bundle the girls up and go play in the snow!  Stay warm. 

p.s.  I have added a email sign-up.  It is under my Picture,  If you add your email address you should receive an email when I actually post something new to my blog. HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment