Thursday, February 11, 2010

February Club Project

I thought I would share one of the cards that we will be making for Club this month. It is an Easel card so it stands on it's own. I used the Spring of Song Stamp set that I received free thanks to Sale-a-Bration!! This is a set that I have wanted for a long time, but always seemed to be pushed off my list when I placed an order. I stamped the humming bird on Naturals White Card stock (102316) with Stazon ink (101406). I then colored in using my Aqua painter (103954) and Classic Stampin' Pads: Old Olive, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, and Bermuda Bay. Card Stock: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral. (what a combo!) And the icing on the cake.... 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon (117292). If you would like a sample of the ribbon see this post.

Want to make this card and 2 others? Join us for Club. We will be making 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) You have 2 dates to chose from Feb 16th or Feb 18th. We will get started around 5pm. Class fee is $15 or $5 with a $25 order. (club members don't pay a class fee) Please RSVP by Feb 15. I provide all the supplies except adhesive.
Would you rather make Scrap book pages? This month we will be making a simple 12 x12 Valentines page and a 12 x12 Snow Day page (fitting don't you think?) The class dates and fee are the same for both classes. Space is limited.

You can receive the Spring Song stamp set free by placing a $50 order (before shipping and tax) online or by emailing me. (use item # 120230, They have different Item # to receive them free)

No comments:

Post a Comment