Monday, February 15, 2010

A Little Nutty Love

Take a regular can of cashews and turn it into a gift! My Hubby loves Cashews, but if I just gave him a can, well it would have just been a can of cashews, but by adding a little Designer paper, a pretty (manly) bow, and a super cute stamped image I turned this ordinary can of cashews into a sweet gift to let him know how much I care!

It is snowing here again today! Hope you all are staying warm. Take care and Keep Stamping!

Supplies:

Paper: Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel

Stamps: Animal Crackers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

p.s. If you like visiting my blog, leave me a comment and let me know what you think and don't forget to sign up to receive an email when I post to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment