Thursday, February 18, 2010

Handy Calender

Today I thought I would share this little calender that I made to lean against the wall on my Kitchen Counter. It is so handy and because I used the clipboard to attach the calenders I will be able to use it until I am ready for a change or one of the girls get hold of it for closer inspection. :0 I am sure the latter will come first. I rather like the country look, it matches my kitchen and all the Jars I have sitting around.








Supplies:
Stamps: Country Morning (level 1 host set), Mark the Date, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Old Olive, So Saffron, More Mustard, Close To Cocoa, Stazon Ink
Accessories: On Board Clip Board, Aqua Painter, So Saffron Sale-a-Bration Ribbon 2009





No comments:

Post a Comment