Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Color Renovation

You may or may not have heard, Stampin up! announced last month a Color Renovation. I am so excited for the Color Change!! While I will miss some of the colors that are retiring, I am overjoyed about some of my favorite past In Colors returning as core colors and the 5 brand-new core colors. Check out the flyer for the New Color Collection (click here) that Stampin’ Up! will be offering in the New Catalog July 1, 2010. In order to make room for the new colors we will have to bid a Fond Farewell (click here) to some colors, 30 to be exact!

If you want to stock up on the colors that are retiring, I would highly suggest do so sooner than later. While Stampin’ Up! knew that everyone would want to stock up on retiring colors, the orders have been greater than anticipated and they may run out.

To order Stampin' Up! products online anytime click here (make sure you check out the clearance rack for savings of up to 60%)

No comments:

Post a Comment