Saturday, May 22, 2010

May Club Project

Thursday night was my Stampers Club night, I had a great time chatting and stamping with them. They are all wonderful ladies and I am so glad that they could all make it to class. I have been seeing these beautiful pansies all over the place, and being a big gardener myself, I thought it would be fun to try it out for one of our club cards. This is what I came up with:


















Give Credit where credit is due!!! I was inspired by the very talented Gretchen Barron. I think the original creator is Dawn Olchefske , She has a nice video on how to make them.

If you are in the White Bluff, TN area and would like to attend next months class (June 17, 2010) let me know, We'd love to have you join us.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Shimmery White (for the pansy)
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Punch: Butterfly
Accessories: Vintage Brads
Big Shot items: Finial Press Impressions Folder, Top Note Die, Little Leaves Sizzlet die

No comments:

Post a Comment