Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Stampin' Up! Ribbon Share available

Have you looked at all the new ribbons now available in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog? I just LOVE and want them all!!! So I’m going to offer ribbon shares to build up my stash! The First share I’m going to offer is the new 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon. The 1/8” taffeta ribbon is so pretty and is excellent for making little bows on cards and scrap layouts, because it lays nice and flat, no bulk!! A “Ribbon shares" is where you will split full packages with other ribbon lovers... but don't worry... I do all the work! After each group of 5 fills up, I order your products from Stampin' Up!, after receiving them I will bag them up for you to pick up. (If you need yours shipped just contact me and we will work the shipping details out) The cost of for each share is $19.00; you are welcome to order more than one share. Note: This is not a monthly commitment; you are only committing to take part in this ribbon share.

Ribbon Share Includes approx. 26 yards of 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon:
· Whisper White (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Very Vanilla (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Daffodil Delight (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Pumpkin Pie (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Pretty in Pink (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Real Red (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Rich Razzleberry (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Night of Navy (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Marina Mist (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Certainly Celery (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Old Olive (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Early Espresso (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards
· Basic Black (pg 191) - approx. 2 yards

If you are interested in taking part, contact me to get your name on the list. I have to have 5 members or spots taken before I can place the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment