Monday, August 2, 2010

Big Shot Class

I had a big shot class Saturday and I hope the ladies had as much fun as I did. We made 4 projects using the Big Shot. The main point of the class is to become confident in using the Big Shot and which plates/pads to use with what die or folder. They asked lots of questions and were cranking like pros by the last project! Way to go Girls! See it isn't that hard. Here's a picture of the projects we made:

The Bear card is actually from my friend Mary Robinson (hi Mary!!) She sent it to me earlier the year when I was having all the Thyroid problems. It really did make me feel better that day! Some of the ladies stamped Happy Birthday on the inside to give to a small child, great idea! The Silver Butterfly is cut from a aluminum can (if you know my husband and I then it won't be any surprise to see Mt. Dew on the back side of it :)) I used my Craft and rubber scissors (103179) to cut the top and bottom off the can so I could lay it flat and run it through my big shot with the Beautiful Butterflies die (114507). We then used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335) to add the dotted texture. A simple punch of the crop-a-dile (108362) and a Clear Rhinestone Brad (113144) to sandwich some galvanized wire between the butterflies and we have a cute recycled plant stake. The Birdhouse was made with the Mini Milk Carton Bigz L die (117310) two-step Bird (117191) and scallop trim border (118402) punches. The scallop circle card (sorry the picture is a bit, ok alot blurry) is a baby bib card. I used the Scallop Circle (113468) die and the Clear Circle (114533) die. The stamps sets used were Fox and Friends (117020 wood mount) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370). I'm not sure what I did before I had the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, I think I use it every chance I get. It's just a great go to set!! If you have any questions about any of the projects leave me a comment and I will do my best to help you out. If you are in the White Bluff, TN area and would like to attend my next big shot class click here to see my calender and get the dets.

Have fun stamping.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment