Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Scrap layout and Button Share

This is the Scrap layout that the Scrapers in my Stampers club did in June.


We used the level 2 Host set " Punched Posies" (Retiring at the end of August) out of the Summer Mini catalog to stamp the flowers and butterfly and then punched everything out with punches, no cutting, Gotta love that!! ok so we had to cut the leaves, but that was easy! The flower stems are 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (111368). What a great way to add texture to a layout and use scraps of ribbon. Other embellishments for the page: Top note die for some journaling or maybe a special picture, and Designer Buttons, oh how I love the buttons! Did you know you can cut a tiny little sliver of matching cardstock and thread it through your button?


Ok so I have a weakness for buttons…. They just add that final touch to a card or scrap layout. I’d like to have a sample of all the new designer buttons. Would you like to join me? I am going to split the packs into 4 share spots. Each spot will receive 1 of each shape in each color from each color collection, (example you will receive 1 real red marbled button, 1 real red double circle, and 1 real red small flower) 72 buttons in all! The cost for each share is $11. Better deal if you’d like 2 of each button, just sign up for 2 spots for the special price of $20. Note: All prices already include shipping and taxes for pickup. If you would like your share to be mailed contact me and we will work out the shipping.

Note: I still have a couple spots left in my 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon Share if you are interested click here for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment