Saturday, September 25, 2010

Digital studio Videos

Stampin' Up! has video Tutorials for My Digital Studio? They are very informative. Click here to check them out. It really is an easy program to use. Trust me, if I can do it so can you! See how cute and easy your Holiday cards could be.
I simply dropped my picture in one of the templates provided. If you didn't like the colors, it's an easy change. Embellishments don't work for you, change them. You could change anything you wanted: colors, stamps, embellishments..... Or you could design your own from scratch. And SU! is constantly adding new downloads so there is always something new to play with.

Did you know that one of the Starter Kits options has My Digital Studio Software in it? The Digital Starter Kit is actually valued at over $320. Plus if you sign up before October 18 you will receive the Greenhouse Gala tote (valued at $34.95) for FREE.
My special bonus for anyone signing up before the end of September is a FREE Color Coach. Contact me for your password to join and you could get started today! The holiday season is a great time to earn extra money, or join my team and purchase all your Stampin' Up! holiday gifts at a 20% discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment