Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What a Tote-Ally Awesome deal!!

What a Tote-Ally awesome deal!! Sign-up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and receive the Greenhouse Gala Tote FREE (valued at $39.95). I love, love, love mine! It holds everything I need for a workshop demonstration or a fun night stamping with friends. The Free tote offer is from September 1 - October 18 (or while supplies last).

Click here for more details on this promotion.

I am making a matching tag for anyone that joins my team this month.

If you have any questions about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please don't hesitate to ask. I would love to have you join my stamping team. As part of my team you will receive support and ideas to get you started. Contact me for your password and you could get started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment