Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bingo part 2


As promised here is what the bingo card looks like all stamped. We used the Every Little Bit stamp set(#117096 w, #120558 c). We didn't color in the images, but you could if you wanted. I didn't really care for this set at first, but the more I play with it the more possibilities I see. I'm sure I will be using it to stamp inserts for my girls simply adorned charms. The Bingo Background stamp is not currently available (watch for it in the New Idea Book & Catalog coming in July) However the Bingo Card Stamp Brush Set (122182) For My Digital Studio is available to Download for only $1.95. That is what I used. Pretty good deal! My girls have been having lots of fun play Bingo too!

This is the card we made last night. It is the same card we made at leadership in January.








We also made a brooch very similar to the one we made at leadership. I changed it a little, but not much. So what do you think? Would you like to attend a Bingo night?

No comments:

Post a Comment