Saturday, March 5, 2011

BINGO!!!

Tonight was my Bingo Night event and I think it was a hit. Here is a picture of the Bingo cards before everyone stamped their cards. I forgot to get a picture of them after the images were added.. ARG, but I think they turned out super cute. (I did stamp one for myself so I'll try to take a picture later.) I let everyone make their own card.) That way I wasn't responsible if the card they had wasn't the best winner. :) Everyone also received 1/2 a pack of big buttons to use as covers.

Here is the loot they were playing for. I think I gave away over $90 in goodies. If you couldn't make it tonight, so sorry you missed out!


Hubby called the bingo for us and I was so glad he did. I do believe he enjoyed it! I even played a few games myself, but not to win any of the prizes I just wanted to play. I love Bingo!!

We also had some pretty cool Make-n-Takes that I'll share tomorrow so make sure you come back to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment