Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Sew Sweet!

The oh Sew Suite collection made me giddy from the first moment I saw it. I just loved it all and had to have it! I have to admit it's been collecting a little dust and I had to remedy that before the catalog expired at the end of the month. What do you think?

Pretty Cute huh? The flower is cut from the paper packaging in Stampin' Up! orders with the Fun Flowers Die (121812) and then stamped with Pattern Pieces (122230) stamp. I think the origanal idea came from Jackie Topa (have to give credit where credit is due!) The little button in the middle of the
flower is from the Sweet Buttons Embosslit (121813). Other supplies used: Sweet Stitches DSP (121781), Timeless Type Junior alphabet sizzlets Die (115951), Fabulous Phrases (117002 w, 120501 c), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190)





This is Andrea's card from Club Class Thursday Night. She used the sewing machine side of her DSP. That's the only down side to Stampin' Up!'s Designer paper.... I sometimes have a hard time deciding which side to use. :)

Make sure you check back tomorrow for another card from class.

No comments:

Post a Comment