Thursday, April 14, 2011

Will it stay or will it go?

That is the big question! The Seam binding ribbon is not in the Summer Mini catalog. I have my fingers crossed that it will be in the new Idea Book & Catalog in July, but just in case I'm stocking up now and you can to by joining my ribbon share. I love this ribbon! It is so easy to work with. In this ribbon share you will receive 2 yards of each color (Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, & Rose Red) for a total of 14 yards of ribbon. The cost for each share will be $12. (add $2 if you need yours shipped to you). You can purchase as many shares as you would like or if you don't like sharing you can go to my online store and purchase a roll of each for yourself. I will order the ribbon as soon as a share fills up. Contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment