Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Cute Christmas

I didn't really pay much attention to the A Cute Christmas stamp set when I first looked through the holiday mini, but there are just so many cute elements in the set that it won me over. This is yet another quick, easy card. Seeing a theme here? I should have stamped the Season's Greetings a little lower, oh well. Don't you just love the tensel trim? Makes me remember crafting when I was a kid.

BoldCardstock: Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Candy Cane Christmas DSP.
Stamps: A Cute Christmas (w# 120825, C#121133) , Four the Holidays (#116921)
Ink: Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, StazOn Jet Black.
Accessories: Silver Tensel, Scallop edge border punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch.


Ok I have to get busy on my Christmas cards.... They should have already been in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment