Monday, December 6, 2010

The Girls meet Santa and Christmas class pictures

So my girls are 5 and 3 and they have not ever sat in Santa's lap. I know some of you will think that is horrible of me, but I ask them every year and they just look terrified so we don't make them. Well this year I thought it was about time to have a picture with Santa so I told them that they had to tell Santa what they would like for Christmas. They agreed and I am so glad! Katie was ready, Piper looked scared but I didn't give her a choice I just said "Hop in Santa's lap".


They both did great, and I finally have pictures of them with Santa. I think they turned out pretty cute.













They are having a little chat with Santa, I just love it!!

The next group of pictures are from Terrie's Christmas Card Class. What an awesome Girls Night Out!

These girls were seriously working on a card. From left to right: Laura (Miss I'm not crafty, but finished before everyone else and my cards look fabulous! She ended up taking advantage of the starter kit special too. Welcome to my group Laura!), Mary Alice, and Gilda.







Alicia, Hollie, and Terrie. Aren't they just so cute? I love them!













Stephanie, Annie (My awesome downline helping everyone!) Pam (she wanted to charge me $87.50 to post her picture, clever girl that's what the started kit cost last month! I didn't pay, but she signed up anyway) Nikki, and Brie. They were all hard at work and didn't have time to look at the camera.




I had a great evening stamping with these girls. They are so much fun. The whole house was full of chatter, laughing, and Christmas Music! Thank you Terrie for Hosting such a fabulous night!
Here is one of the cards that everyone made. The Santa is from the Jolly Old Saint Nick (wood#121711 clear#121321) stamp set in the mini catalog. There is a To: From: stamp in the set that that would be perfect to stamp in Santa's beard for Christmas tags. This set is only available until January 3, 2011 so if it's on your list you may want to act fast.
Thanks for listening to me ramble, Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment