Sunday, December 5, 2010

Medallion Christmas card

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. I'm not sure where October or November went. I've been pretty busy with classes, workshops, and family the last couple months. I'll try to make it up to you. I've taken lots of pictures this morning and have plans to share them over the next week, so make sure you visit again. Ok so for the real reason you are here.... you want to see a project right? This is one of the cards we did at Mary Alice's Christmas Card Class Yesterday. Thanks Mary Alice! I think everyone had a great time!!

What do you think? It was quick and easy. We stamped the Medallion Background (#115223) on Baja Breeze cardstock with Whisper White Craft Ink (#101731). The Merry Christmas is from the All Holiday Stamp set (#114916) and is stamped in Night of Navy Classic ink. We also added a Clear Rhinestone Brad (#113144) for a little bling.
This is one of the cards we will be doing at my Christmas Card Class on Tuesday, December 7. If you are interested and need more details let me know. RSVP's are due Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment