Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A few FYI's

Stampin UP! now has a My Digital Studio Website. You can view Samples, Video's, Tips, downloads and much more on the awesome things you can do with My Digital Studio. If you have My Digital Studio or have thought about purchasing My Digital Studio then I highly recommend you visiting this sight. You can purchase My Digital Studio and new Downloads by clicking here. Make sure you choose me as your Demonstrator to receive the preferred price. You can also purchase the Digital Starter Kit for $148.75 that's 15% off the regular price ($310 value) and receive a 20% discount on all your future downloads. This also comes with a Bonus $50 bundle. Click here to view more details and Sign up to be a Demonstrator. I'd love you to join my Edge Inkers group.

Did you know that the Clearance rack items qualify for Free Sale-a-Bration Sets too? For each $50 order you place you will receive one free Sale-a-Bration item. note: clearance rack items can only be purchase online.
Make sure you choose me as your Demonstrator to receive the preferred price.

No comments:

Post a Comment