Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Girls Valentine's Pouch, Blog candy winner, & Bingo Night Reminder

As promised here is the Valentine's pouch I made for the girls (sorry I'm late). They both looked very similar so I only took a picture of one. I used lots of yummy supplies for their pouches. First I cut out 2 Real Red hearts with the Petal Cone die (121810) and then stamped the hearts from the Love You Much stamp set (113756) in real red ink for a subtle background. Love that set, it is super cute and can be used year round. Not just for Valentines. Next I cut a Scallop Circle out of Real red DSP (117155) using the large scallop on the Scallop Circle #2 Die (113469) and My Big Shot. Other Supplies Used: 1 3/4 circle punch (119850), Decorative Label Punch (120907), 3/4" x 15/16" oval punch (120908), Glimmer paper (121790), Small Heart (117193), and the cutest part... Love Impressions Rub-Ons (121886). Stampin' Up! was so sweet and sent Demonstrators a sheet for Valentine's with our orders. (Another Perk of being a Demonstrator, they spoil us!!) I'm not sure why I don't use our Rub-Ons more often. They are so easy to use and so stinking Cute!


Ok so the BLOG candy Winner is.....Kelly Jennette! Congratulations Kelly I will send you an email about getting your Stamp set!

You can sign-up to receive an email when I post on my Blog by clicking on the Subscribe Via Email link under my picture. Thank you to everyone that signed up.



Don't forget that Wednesday, February 23rd is the last day to register for Bingo Night. Click here for details. Make-n-Takes, Half a Pack of Free Buttons, Snacks, Prizes and Lots of FUN!!You don't want to miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment