Friday, February 25, 2011

Year in a Day Sneak Peak and Bliss

I love the Sale-a-Bration Bliss Set!! I know i say I love every set, I can't help it... They are all Fabulous! Back to the card details.

I stamped the pretty Filigree image on Crumb Cake Cardstock with my White Craft ink and set it aside to dry. Then I stamped the butterfly in Baja Breeze classic ink on vanilla cardstock, cut her out and added some Basic Pearls (119247) for her body. The DSP is is from the Occasions Mini and is FABULOUS! (did you hear me sing that?) It is called First Edition (121878) and is a lighter weight than normal DSP. It's also a great deal, 24 Sheets for $11.95! Before I added it to my crumb cake base I tore the edge
of my First Edition DSP and inked the torn edge with Baja ink. Next was the Baja Breeze Glass Glitter (121883) for a little bling. Easiest way to add the glass glitter is with Tombow glue (110755). I also used the new Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon (122331). To get the gathered detail just lay a strip of Stick strip (104294) down and press your ribbon into the sticky strip as your gather it. Oh so pretty!! For some final details I added a Clear Bitty Button (118761) on top of the ribbon with a Linen Thread Bow. (104199). Note: to make the button Stand out use the matching punch (118309) to punch a vanilla backing.
Let me know what you think of the card by leaving me a comment. I'll draw a name on Monday and send the winner the card. :)
At Stampin' Up! Leadership in January I saw several Scrapbook layouts using the Bliss set that I will defiantly be CASEing (Copy and Share Everything).







I have been busy, busy working on the pages for the upcoming Year in a day class. Here is a sneak peak at the Family page. For more details on the Year in a Day Scrap class click here.







No comments:

Post a Comment