Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine Treats

These are the Valentine's the girls made for their classmates this year. They helped me punch and stamp until they got tired. I finished them up. The matchbook treats were pretty easy to make and I was able to get 4 treats out of each sheet of cardstock. Let me know if you'd like the dimensions.








The heart shaped treat was for the girls teachers. I used the new Petal Die and the big shot to cut out 2 hearts. I used sticky strip to hold the sides together, I love that stuff!! It was actually pretty simple to put together too. It holds a medium cello bag full of chocolates. I made some of these treat holders for the girls gifts to. I'll try to post those later.



1 comment:

  1. Loved the idea you used here. I did a diaper fold you taught me for JC's with little bags of candy stuffed in them. Thanks for your wonderful ideas! I love them!

    ReplyDelete