Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Punch Bunch

According to Stampin' Up! Punch Bunch is the most popular Sale-a-Bration set. I can see how. It is so easy to use. Just stamp your image and punch it out! For my card today I wanted to use the "true friend" image from the Punch Bunch set and showcase the In Colors. I used the designer paper out of the level one host pack. If you don't have the level one host DSP you could use any of the patterns paper packs (pg 175 on Idea Book) to achieve the same look. I just stamped the image on each color sheet of cardstock and punched them out with the 1" circle punch (item # 119868).


Did you know that you could earn the Punch Bunch stamp set for free by purchasing 3 of the $16.95 matching punches? The matching $16.95 punches are: Two-Step Owl (118074), Scallop Square (119884), 1-3/4 Scallop Circle (119854). You can place your order now to earn this set by clicking here.

This is one of the cards my Stampers club will be making next Thursday. If you would like to join us and need more information please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment