Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Super Marker Club

Sale-a-Bration Super Marker Club
February – March 2011
Markers and FREE Stamp sets!

I thought during Sale-a-Bration (SAB) it would be a wonderful opportunity to purchase the Many Marvelous Markers and get 2 Free stamp sets! I love the markers... and I’ll bet if you’ve used them, you do too! But at $109.95, I know that they can be an expensive purchase all at once! So, to help with that during SAB, I’m starting a Super marker club...here’s how it will work: Two people join the club... I will order the markers plus your choice of SAB item each month and split the box of markers.

At the end of 2 months you will have: 38 markers plus the nice box to store them in and 2 Free SAB items.

Sound good? The cost will be $66 per month (this includes taxes and shipping for pickup only, contact me if you will need me to ship yours to you). Your payment & choice of SAB item will be due no later than the 15th of each month. Contact me today if you want a spot in the club! Club Starts Feb 15th! (This is only a 2-month commitment)

P.S. If you don’t want to be part of the club you can order the markers (119806), collect 2 Sale-a-Bration sets and I will ship them directly to you!

P.S.S. Know someone else that wants to be part of the club in your area? Your orders could be shipped to you!

*******
If you Purchased the marker box before the Color Renovation you can purchase just the new marker colors to change your box over to current colors in the New Marker kit for $35.95. Save $9.55 by purchasing the new colors this way. You will also receive a new insert for your box. Click here for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment